Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Welcome


The Greatest Welcome in all Eternity...

I live in a Kingdom full of 'welcomes'
I was welcomed into a family who will live eternally
Welcomed into a Heart that is pure love
Welcomed into a reality far above anything I could imagine
Welcomed home, regardless of my past
Welcomed into Him who is Love...so that I might live from Him who is Love

Before I knew Him
He laid out the welcome mat
And opened the door
With the most incredible feast laid out inside
Oh, He is the Feast!

Before I was created
He paid the highest cost for the perfect present
Before I could have imagined
He engraved my welcome invitation on His heart
Simply so that...

I could be welcomed into His Kingdom
Into His heart
Into His love
Into Him

Love you Jesus!



This post forms my contribution to Five Minute Fridays


3 comments:

  1. INDEED! There is no greater welcome than that extended to us by Jesus. What a day it will be when we are all welcomed home and can put faces to the names of those who become friends, welcomed us to join the fun one line. Your words were a blessing to me today, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!

    And the sunset years of life are God's Welcome mat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ursula, I just stopped by and I miss your posts. I hope all is well with you! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...it always makes me smile! So - thanks for commenting! Comments are...in blogosphere, the place where friendships start!